Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crazy Random: CAN A GIRL NOT HAVE AN ORGASM?! AND DON'T LIKE ORAL SEX TOO!!!!!!

Hello My Crazy Loves!

My latest reality-tv show obsession has be Vh1's Let's Talk About Pep. The Black Sex in the City always offers some delicious plots and also tackles issues that women will go through in today's modern world. This week's episode, however, cause me to gasp!


In this week's episode, Jacque, the news journalist and TV personality  who you might recognize from her time on BET Nightly News, admite to the crew that she had never had an orgasm. :-0

shut the front door!


If that wasn't enough, homegirl also admitted that she doesn’t like men performing oral sex on her either!!



WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST!!!!


This is not the first time I heard of women not able to have an orgasm or have a G-Spot. If you remember a while back, I talked about the study that "supposedly" proved that there is no such thing as a G-Spot. See, I could not believe this! I MEAN, WHO ARE THESE WOMEN F*CKING?!?!?!?! I need to introduce them to.........( I will not disclose this information. You nasty freaks!) However, on a serious note, are women's sex drive going down? I mean, my heart sank when I heard Jacque say she doesn't like oral sex, I literally shed a tear! I mean, I have no shame in admitting, I am like a dude when it comes to this. I have been guilty of pushing guy's head down there to pet the *meow* with their tongues. (Sorry for the visual. I am just saying :-) ) Ladies will agree with me when I say that we sometime prefer a man to do that more than the actual sex. I am just being honest. :-)

What do you crazy think? Do you think Jacque has a problem? Do you think that women see sex as "overrated"? I know I don't! HM HM HM HM! lol


Check out the episode of Let's Talk About Pep here! Poor Jacque lol.



0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB