Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wednesday Eye Candy and Grooves: Lil Freak

Good Morn-ting My Crazy Loves!


For today's eye candy/morning grooves, I want to share with you Usher's new video Little Freak. The video premiered last night on BET's 106 and Park. I was very excited to see the video as I am a huge fan of the track. The video did deliver the sexy, however, I wanted more sex! I really wanted to feel dirty watching the video because when you hear the song, that's exactly how I feel, lol. Maybe Usher is at the stage in his career where he wants to keep it sexy yet classy so I can dig it. ( However, a little grinding from Mr. Raymond would have been nice  :-)  )

Another shocker for me, I actually was not annoyed with Nicki Minaj. This is major for me! This girl has always annoyed me, however, I liked her in the video. She fit in well with the whole theme. Kudos to you Barbie! (I still think you're annoying.)

Check out the video here! Are you feeling the Little Freak??? :-p

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB