Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: Oscars Deliciousness.....

Happy Monday Boys and Girls!


Last night, I felt like being a cool kid and I watched The Oscar's pre-show to see who was hot and who was bland.

So for today's eye candy, check out these actors who made the red carpet very handsome :-)

Actor/Rocker Lenny Kravitz look dapper  in his tux but I think its safe to say that Mr. Kravitz would look delish in anything. Yum! Yum!


The “Star Trek” cutie Chris Pine was wearing that suit. Also, ::in my valley girl voice::: doesn't he look like totally dreamy? Like OMAHGOD!!!!

Jamie Foxx lookcute in his all black outfit but is it just me or wouldn't he and actress Stacey Dash make a wonderful couple? I vote yes! Who second this motion? 




"Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie  has much to smile about after last night. He is apart of the cast of the winning film,  "The Hurt Locker".  Mackie told MTV News on the Oscar red carpet, "I think when you look at movie-making, 'Hurt Locker' is the epitome of traditional Hollywood movie-making."
 
Now this might be a traditional eye candy look but when Ben Stiller came out as one of the creature from the blockbuster film "Avatar" , it was hilarious! Too cute!!!!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB