Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday Eye Candy: The Artist

Hola My People!


As you all are well aware, I am obssessed with BET's Centric hit reality show, Model City. I mean to see a show showcasing African American men in a postive (yet sometime dramatic) aspect is fabulous! Plus, it doesn't hurt that they all look oh so delicious!



I was asked by my peers who is my favorite model from the show. Of course, I go for the nerdy, artsy one Ibrahim Baaith.  He might be a model but the Philly native is far from bougsy. He admitted to Honey Magazine that he considers himself more of a “Conspiracy Theorist than a model, which is reflected in my art.” Did I mention to you guys that homeboy is an artist?! Yes, good looks and creative..MY KIND OF MAN!

Check out  his Honey Magazine's interview with the model here!

Yum, Yum!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB