Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Go Neire leet Friends! (Ha! You didn't know I knew Celtic, huh? I'm nice!)

Today is that time of the year where everyone puts on their green and orange, paint that shamrock on their face and of course drink from 7AM in the morning. What day you ask? Its St. Patrick's Day!!!!


So, it is only right that I choose some Irish eye candy today, no?

For today's eye candy, feast your eyes on my favorite Irish man, Colin Farrell!

Sure, the bad boy image and the rumored sex tape and the "I don't care about my looks because I'm hot" look can be a tad bit much but that accent is sooo dreamy. I loved him in the movies Pride and Glory and S.W.A.T. and among other things. Therefore, feast your eyes on that sexy piece of soda bread.


Be safe my loves and please, don't drink at the job just because its St. Patty's. That's not cute lol

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB