Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Eye Candy: I WILL FOREVER LOVE THE LASERS!

Hola Mi amigos!


I have a huge Business Statistics exam (School Sucks Major Balls, FYI) so my whole entire weekend has been filled with  Standardized Normal Distribution, Basic Probability and other BS I am probably going to forget by the end of this term.

Due to my non-stop study session, I had to take a break from Crazyland (Sorry but mama needs to get that A) and I have to miss an eye candy recipient in concert TWICE this weekend.

The eye candy I speak of is none other than Lupe Fiasco. Granted I have seen this man about 5 times but every time I go to his concerts, he never seem to disappoint. Plus, from what I've seen, homie has been in the gym. YESSS HONEY YESSSSSS!!!!!!

Since I wasn't able to be there in person, that doesn't mean I can't share the dopeness that went down, right?! Peep this clip from last night's concert.

God I love this man!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB