Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Eye Candy: One Love on 4/20

Hello My Crazy Loves!



Happy 4/20!


As a non-smoker, I don't condone smoking in any way. HOWEVER, I am not afraid to admit that I do like the smell at times and I know that I am not the only one who has been to a party and just enjoy the smell from time to time. :-)




So for today's eye candy, I picked this legend not only because he was a huge stoner and proud to admit it but he made a difference through his songs and message; high and all. The man that I am talking about is Jamaican icon Mr. Bob Marley. 






Bob Marley was and always is a hero figure in the classic mythological sense. Mr. Marley, a strong belief in the Rastafarian beliefs, to this day impacted the world and his music still puts me in the right sense of the mind.


Granted he had the Jamaican Man syndrome (which is can't keep his d*ck in his pants and have many women around the world) but his message will live on. So on 4/20, smoke away and groove to the vibes that is Bob Marley. 




One love :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB