Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: An International Man

Happy Monday to you all!


If you are like me, you are living off of Five Hour Energy shots to keep you up after going out all weekend like a G! I am not going to lie, I needed to go out! I have been on "grandma status" that I need to go out a bit, lol.  But enough about me, back to my eye candy duties.....

I must admit, it's been kind of dry in the eye candy department as of late. Granted I will always have my permanent faves but we here at Crazyland believes that fresh meat is the healthy thing to.................(I will let your imagination fill in the blank. Don't worry, I will not judge your filthy minds :-) ) 

However, for today, I found someone that not only is a cutie but also is what every black single woman been whining for some time now. 

I would like to introduce to you Mr. Dhani Jones. 

For the sports heads, you might know him as the linebacker for the Cincinnati Bengals but recently the 6'1, 240lbs player has added world traveller to his resume as he is now in his second season of his hit Travel Channel show,  “Dhani Tackles The Globe”

On his show, Jones learns how to play international sports that are unknown to us here in America               (interesting concept). Not only is he open to trying new things, he is educated as he is a graduate of the University of Michigan.  He loves to read as he admitted in a recent interview and he is a writer, writing columns for ESPN and ESPN2. Plus, he loves children. 

Most importantly, isn't he adorable! I mean, I want to pinch his cheeks that's how adorable he is!

NOTE: YOU SEE YOU BITTER BLACK WOMEN! THERE ARE GOOD BLACK MEN OUT THERE! YOU JUST HAVE TO RESEARCH THEM!!!! NOW, STOP GOING ON NIGHTLINE AND LOOKING LIKE A DAMN FOOL!!!!!!!

That's 'tis all! :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB