Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy Comics: ARCHIE IS SWIRLIN'?!?!?!?!?!

SHUT THE MOTHER EFFIN FRONT DOOR!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

When I first read this over at Parlour, my jaw dropped. It looks like classic comic character, Archie is tasting the chocolate! Say Werd?! 

Archie is supposedly have an affair with Valerie, the bassist from another classic Archie Comics franchise, Josie and The Pussycats! This is soo scandalous and I love it!!! It seems like Archie is enjoying the chocolate as well. He has a lovely glow to him  in the recent pics (see below.) 

 ** In my ghetto voice** AOOOOWWW YOU BETTA GET YOURS DADDY!!!!!
I guess Betty and Veronica are done-zo!

Peep more pictures of the two below. (I love how they are making this relationship to be a tabloid burner. Very cleaver!)
For more information about the latest issue of the classic comic, read here.



0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB