Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Eye Candy: A Cougar's Best Friend

Why hello there!

I must say, today going good for the chica. I lost two pounds(yeaaaaaa buddy!), got free lunch from my office(which means extra money in my pocket) and I am getting $4 margaritas afterwork so I can say today was a good day


*cue Ice Cube song*






Anyway, lately I noticed in the blogger world that people are catching an attitude with Shaquille O'Neal's soon-to-be ex-wife Shaunie O’Neal(I wonder if she going to keep her last name. I mean O'Neal is where the money is???) Shaunie, the executive producer of the new hit Vh1 reality show  "Basketball Wives", has been dating this little boy young man by the name of Marlon Yates.





 The man is my age, 22 years young and he is a model.  The LA native has had his run-in with reality television. He was a finalist on Oxygen's Janice Dickinson's Model Agency and has been in a couple of music videos. Now, a lot of women are complaining about this relationship because many feel as though Shaunie should "wait until her divorce is final."


My thoughts: F@&K THAT, HOMEBOY IS FIOONNNNEEE!!! GO SHAUNIE GO!!!!!


I don't care how young the boy is for her, he is too delicious to wait until the divorce is settled. I give him two thumbs up!


So, for today, feast your eyes on Mr. Yates and let us congratulate Ms. O'Neal. Even if it is a rebound fling, at least she is getting hers, right? 


AOOOWWWWW :-p

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB