Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: What happen to the Sexy Soap Stars???

Happy Monday My Crazy Loves!


Today, I had the opportunity to work at home so I been enjoying the sunshine wearing my favorite Mickey Mouse PJs (Don't sleep on my PJ game. I'm sick with it!) Anyway, I was sending out my emails and catching up on my reading when I stumbled upon the original "reality" shows; the shows that many housewives of America enjoy while they are taking care of the home. These shows are Soap Operas. Yes, I sat here all day today and watched "As The World Turns" and "The Bold & The Beautiful" and wonder what happen to the Soap Opera hunks.


I remember back in the day, I use to be OBSESSED with Shemar Moore's character when he was on The Young and The Restless.

                                                             *flash back to him shirtless*

YESSSS HONEY!!!!


However, what is the future of Soap Operas? Will there ever be "the wedding of the century" as big as Luke and Laura's from General Hospital.


As "Reality" TV rises, will there ever be another Sonny Corthinos that will capture our hearts right before we watch Oprah?

*Sigh* I guess we will never know. In the meantime, I'll just have fun admiring from afar (or when I peep SoapNet.)

Toodles :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB