Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Eye Candy: Law Abiding Sexiness!!

T.G.I.F. Boys and Girls!

For today's eye candy, I would like to introduce to you Mr. Joseph Nevels.


After being introduced to the Kentucky native( via Essence) I must say I am impressed!!!!  The 25 year old is a law student at Northern Kentucky University Chase Law School, a singer, an actor and a model!!!!!


The man exude tons of confidence and knows what he want out of life. He even likes a girl with confidence, mentioning to the magazine, "I like women that are confident and ambitious, so anyone that’s opposite of that turns me off.”









So ladies, feast your eyes on this intelligent Black man and for more info on his music, check out his artist page here.


OOOOOOOOOHHHHH MMYYYYYYY GOD!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB