Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Eye Candy: I Can't Give Him The "Cole" Shoulder

Why hello there my pretties!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. Now, I must admit something: I was not really diggin' today's eye candy when I first heard of him. A friend of mine introduced me to the rapper and I wasn't sure if I would be a fan of his. However, after hearing his DOPE-TASTIC freestyle on Funk Master Flex, he has definitely made me a fan.

The rapper I'm talking about is J.Cole. The North Carolina raised 25-year old was born in Germany (European, sweet!). The dude definitely has talent as well as brains(COME ON, PEOPLE!!! Too early to think so flithy!!!!!!)

Mr.Cole graduated from St.John's University magna cum laude which is rather impressive. The rapper is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation so I will definitely be on the look out for what's to come with  this dude. Plus, he's easy on the eyes :-)








Check out his official fan page here to learn more about the rapper.

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB