Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Eye Candy: Chow Time!!!!

Happy Sunday boys and girls!!!

Today's eye candy came by way of my late night insomnia. Last night, I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me (I blame my neighbors who felt it was truly necessary to play Hot 97 on FULL BLAST at 3 A.M., smh)

Since I couldn't fall asleep, I decided to watch some shows on the tele and I happened to have had it on The Style network. On Style, they were playing the Diddy's "If I were King," the mini-documentary that follows Mr. Combs as he preps for his upcoming fashion show.

I was quite interested and inspired by Diddy's grind and strength in the business world, but it was his Creative Director that really caught my attention, not because of his great creative vision (which is dope!) but because this  dude is FIONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT DAMN!!!!!!

I would like to introduce to you all, Mr. Dao Yi Chow.


After being intrigued by the sexiness of this man, I decided to do some investigation to find out about the dude and his resume is just as impeccable as his good looks!

He was a former freelance journalist for The Source, Vibe Magazine and Ego Trip. A fashion guru, the fashion stylist co-founded the clothing line, Public School. Also, did I forget to mention that homie was a model! He is also very charming and very honest-my kind of guy. Here's a quote from him about his thought on branding....

" I absolutely think its bull shit, if something is great it does not need to be marketed, Traditional marketing is validating something in a context and i think the greatest product and brands validate them selves just by being themselves"- Dao-Yi Chow




So, feast your eyes on this delicious young man. Diddy, you sure know how to pick 'em! 


Can't stop, won't stop! :-)

 

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB