Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: 'Stand Up!'

Hello, Good Morning!

Happy Monday!!!!!!

Last night, I had the opportunity to go to this year's Hot 97 Summer Jam in NJ (more info in Mean Muggin' Mondays post).

While I had my personal favorites that I wanted to see, it was today's eye candy who literally got me out my seat and dancing during his whole entire set.

This isn't surprising to me because it seems that every song this man has put out in his 10 year career always get any good party started.

The man I'm talking about is no other than Mr. ATL himself, Ludacris.

Ludacris is one of the top Southern rappers in the game and is one of the most creative artist to ever step foot at the mic.

Not only is homie a dope rapper, he is a good businessman and humanitarian. This man is always willing to give back to his community not just for the glamour but rather for the greater good of his community.

Plus, I think that anyone who was at Summer Jam yesterday can testify that homie knows how to put on a show!

So, kudos to you, Luda!

And thank you for putting out my anthem, "My Chick Bad". It is because of you I catch myself booty poppin' so early in the morning :-)

Later days!!!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB