Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Morning Java: If I Can Change The Opposite Sex......

Good Morning!!!!

Yesterday, I poised a question on twitter that seemed to spark a revolution and seemed to get me into trouble, lol. I asked the following:

"If you can change one thing about the opposite sex, what would it be and why?"


I asked this question because, let's face it, if we could play God for a day we would probably change that annoying habit that the opposite sex have.

As I am an avid believer in people accepting others for who they are, there is always that ONE trait that could use a little tweaking.


For me, if I could change one thing about a man, I think I would change their misconception of the working woman. I hate when a man seeing a strong woman, they automatically assume that she is a "bitch" or "she can't get a man" and blah blah. Listen, if you want to talk real talk here, I think that some women(because you know that there are some women who are lazy b*tches) are grinders, movers and shakers. I think that stereotype needs to just DIE!

What do you think?

What do you want to see change? SOUND OFF!!!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB