Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crazy Music: Oh, Kelis


So, I was perusing over at NecoleBitchie.com when I stumbled upon the craziness that is Kelis. Now, I am not going to lie, I dig Kelis as a musician. She has been riding that crazy train even before we ever heard of Gaga and I truly respect her for being true to her art. HOWEVER, I am having a hard time to respect this chick as a woman. She is tip toeing on the line of gold digger for me because she is milking her ex-husband Nas for everything he has and that's just not cool but we shall save that issue for another post. Check out some of the shots from her upcoming album, "Fleshtone" not available for release in the U.S. until July 6th.

P.S.- Am I the only one who thinks her poising as a half breed dog are*shots fired* at PETA??? I think that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaahhhh shit!!!!!!! 

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB