Monday, May 3, 2010

Crazy Random: Diary of a Big Booty Woman

Summer is making its appearance in NYC and I couldn't be more happier. As a girl from a warm island, summer is the best time of the season. I'm in shape, I can break out my summer clothes and the parties in NYC are always poppin'!

However, there one part of the Summer that I have a love/ hate relationship with; a part of summer that I love and yet dread at the same time.

That part is shorts season. This is that time of year were we put up our sweats and strap on those booty huggers to embrace the sunshine.

However, for me I always have a certain hesitation when it putting on a pair of shorts. Don't get me wrong, I love my athletic legs but my thing is.....well.....my butt is a weird dude magnet.

I know I'm not the only chica who have dealt with the whistles, the hollers, the" ayo ma, lemme talk to you right quick." I love shorts but sometimes I don't want to attract any attention but I just can't seem dodge it! I can wear a maxi dress and STILL I attract the weirdos.

Am I the only one who suffers this? Crazyettes sound off! Do you sometimes feel your summer look attracts the wrong attention??????

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB