Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday F*ckery: Undercover "Stupid H@es"


Hola Mis Amigos!

This morning during my daily gossip blog browsing session, I stumbled upon Nicki Minaj's new video "Stupid Hoe".  In the trash video, Nicki was spitting about her distaste for hoes and the usual "I'm the boss" lyrics. However, what caught my attention were the hundreds of comments in response to the song.

Viewers verbally ripped the video to shred saying that the video was "degrading" and how Nicki ain't.....(you know what I mean). I find it truly hilarious to see the "haters" hate because the same people who watched the 3:30 minute video will be the same individual dropping it like its hot in the club screaming at the top of their lungs that this song is their "jam."

Have you ever noticed that it's always the ones who show the most animosity towards an individual, supports them the most all in the same breath?

Case in point: The Kardashian Family

I've read many blog entries, Facebook statuses and tweets about how they can't stand the family. However, those particular individuals will tune into E! Network to watch "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" or they will buy the latest gossip magazine to read the "explosive tell-all story" about the family. It's as if hating on celebrities is now the new form of admiring them.

To be perfectly honest, when I first listened to Nicki's new song, I thought my ears were going to bleed. However, I have no shame to admit that if I hear "Stupid Hoe" in the club and I've drank one too many vodka cranberries, I will be in the middle of the dance floor twerking it to this very same song.

The point is, it makes absolutely no sense to hate on an individual if you're going to secretly support them in the end. At the end of the day, you look like a "stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe".

That is all. Continue with your day.....


If you haven't seen the video, check out the video below:

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB