Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crazy Cocktail: Cocktail Under 150 Calories!!!!!!

Hello there!

Like every woman in the world, my New Year's Resolution for 2012 is to get back into my shape and regain my abs of steel! I've cut back on fatty foods. I drink tons of water and I'm working out like a solider! However, there's one thing standing in my path to a six pack and that is...........ALCOHOL.

Ever since my college days, my love for vodka has blossomed into something grand. However, the amount of calories that are packed into a cocktail are equivalent to a Snickers bar and can hurt your wasteline tremendously.

However, after much research, I've find found a cocktail that not only is delicious but IT'S UNDER 150 CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *e-flips*

This modified take on a mojito taste amazing and you won't have to worry about popping out of your freakum dress. :-)

Try it out and let me know what you think!

 Slushy Watermelon Mojitos (Recipe Via My Recipes.com )


Ingredients
5 cups cubed seeded watermelon

1 cup sparkling water, chilled
3/4 cup white rum
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
Mint springs (optional) Lime slices (optional) $



  1. Arrange watermelon in a single layer on a baking sheet; freeze 2 hours or until completely frozen.
  2. Combine frozen watermelon, sparkling water, rum, mint, and limeade in a blender; process until smooth.
  3. Garnish with mint sprigs and lime slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
And for those who don't believe that it's under 150 calories, check the stats :-): (Nutrition Facts via My Recipes.com )

Amount per serving:

Calories: 119
Calories from fat: 3%
Fat: 0.4g
Saturated fat: 0.1g
Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
Protein: 0.7g
Carbohydrate: 17.5g
Fiber: 0.6g
Cholesterol: 0.0mg
Iron: 0.3mg
Sodium: 2mg
Calcium: 11mg

POW!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB