Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Tea: When Is It Okay To Meet The Parents?


Every woman knows that meeting their partner's parents is  a  HUGE step in a relationship. Meeting a man's parents and family is like they are giving you a key into soul and heart and that's the JACKPOT!

However, some women  force the process and pressure their man into making this happen. Why is that?

Don't get me wrong, I have had my moments where I wanted to have the "Lifetime Channel" relationship and have everything is perfect but why rush it?

In a world where divorce rate is high, women seem to have gone into panic mode and want to have a long-term relationship in a short period of time.

So I poise the question: When should a man or a girl allow their mate to meet their family? One month? six months? a year?

What do you think?

Spill the tea....

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB