Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Crazy Music: "Get Munny" With Badu

Hola Mi Locitas!

I am going to be honest, I've been M.I.A. lately.  I have so much going on that it is important for me to have a punching bag and a bottle of Belvedere and wine on stand by at all times. (Check out today's   Mean Muggin' Monday post to see why)


Anyway.....

I love Erykah Badu, I really do. I consider Ms. Badu to be my crazy ass friend in my head that continues to mind f*ck me with all of her wardrobe changes and antics but I adore her for that. HOWEVER, I don't know how I feel about her new video for her song, "Get Munny." Don't get me wrong, the B.I.G. sample is dope and I loved the song from the time I heard it but the video is leaving a bad after taste in my month.

Peep the video below, can you dig it?

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB