Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: If I Had To Do A Vampire, It Would Be With......

Happy Monday Boys and Girls!



I feel like I've been missing out on the True Blood movement. I am highly upset that no one told me that this show was down right good! It's like a dope ass soap opera that actually shows the sex scenes! 


Anyway, I couldn't help but to LUST over the sexiness that is Eric Northman. Ladies, let's be honest, we would not mind being this vampire's sex slave ( Lord knows I wouldn't mind, chain ME up! :-) ) 


The man behind the sexy vampire is Alexander Skarsgård. The Swedish actor is also a director and starred in Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi."( The things you learn from IMBD.com)


Feast your eyes on this sexy immortal! 


I think I'm now a True Blood fan, viva la vampires!!!!!! :-)      

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB