Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Eye Candy: Jermaine Can Get A "Booty Call"

Waddup Young World!

I hope you all are well rested after last holiday weekend as I am. Though I am sweating balls right now in NYC, at least I know I am burning extra calories when I am...ummm...."exercising." :-)

For today's eye candy, I want to showcase a brotha who not only rocks a bald head well but he knows how to get a "Booty Call" going wink,wink....


Introducing Mr. Jermaine Paul. You might be familiar with the singer as he has performed with Grammy award winning singer Alicia Keys. The New York native was once signed to Shaquille O'Neal's short-lived label Twism Records (and when I say short live I mean a SECOND) where he was the lead singer for the R&B group 1Accord. The dude also performed on the soundtrack of the hit movie, Booty Call, that featured Jamie Foxx and Jada Pinkett Smith.






After singing background vocals for artists like Mary J. Blige, Brandy and Kelly Price, Jermaine received the opportunity to work with Ms. Keys on her album, "The Diary of Alicia Keys."

Though his resume is impeccable, it's his looks that has many women's panties in a twist! The chocolately-singer has a nice smile (almost like he can do a Colgate commercial) and ladies, trust me when you see him perform, you can't but help to admire the sweat that drips all over his BAAWWWWDDDY, not body BAWDY!!!

So, feast your eyes on the singer and to learn more information about him, check out his song below.

This track is soo dope, I can't tame myself with this track.

Check it out!



Later days....

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB