Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Tea: Live Fast, Die Fearless



Dictionary Definition: Fear (noun) - a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid*

The four-letter word "fear" has so much power than anyone can imagine. Many individuals' lives are stagnant due to the fear of falling in love, the fear of growth or the fear of being honest with oneself. Though our pride might sugar-coat things, fear can divert someone off the road to success.

For me, I strongly dislike (not hate....strongly dislike) to admit my fears. I would rather hide my emotions before I would ever let an individual know what can make me shake in my boots. However, if we as human beings pride ourselves to be authentic, why should we be afraid.... of being afraid?

Nothing is guranteed in this world and a happy ending isn't always promised but never trying gurantees us a boring life. Facing your fears are the spicy moments the universe likes to throw at us to help us become stronger. The difference between a success leader and a boring follower is that one person decided to conquer their fears and take a chance.

So, going into this week, I challenge all of my Crazy folks to live fearlessly and take a f*cking chance! Profess your love for someone, talk to your boss about that promotion, wear that tight dress to the club, conquer your fears and just do it! Do not think about the negative outcome.You only live once. I'm not saying you should do illegal things....I'm saying that you should just live.

Stay Crazy :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB