Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine'​s Day From CrazyPrett​yLady


Ahhhhhh, it's that time of the year! The time of year where everyone is in the mood for love! It's Valentine's Day!

Today is the day when lovers all around this crazy world make those special dinner reservations, buy those pretty flowers and watch owners of greeting card companies plan their huge vacation after seeing their bonus from Valentine's Day card sales.

However, it is also that time of the year where #f*cklove become the #1 hashtag for many without a Valentine. Singles take to twitter or facebook to denounce love, express their feelings on how "love stinks" and wear black all day as they're in mourning.

For me, as someone who recently got traded to play on the singles' team, today is a day filled with happiness and love because I've found the best Valentine of all - myself.

I make the best Valentine because I can cook, I workout, I keep the toilet seat down AND I'm f*cking hot. :-)

On a serious note, everyone should celebrate Valentine's day. Couples should celebrate Valentine's Day. Divorcees should celebrate Valentine's Day. Singles should, everyone should. Today shouldn't be a day of mourning. Everyone should use today to recognize the people who are in their lives and the people who are finally out. Don't use today to weep over an ex - their called "an ex" because you "ex"perienced that relationship and finally realized  what you want and don't want for yourself.

So, enjoy Valentine's Day everyone!

And to all my single friends out there, remember the best thing to do to get over one guy......is to replace him with a new one!

Alright, alright, alriiiiiiiight :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB