Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crazy Music: I Know A Song That Gets On Everybody's Nerves.......





Imagine working in a office with mostly men. Now, imagine hanging out with "Big Meech" fanatics. Now, imagine working with mostly dudes AND they're obssessed with a big, fat Miami rapper that goes by the name of Rick Ross. Yep, that's my sorrow.

I've practically heard this man's album over....and over.......and over....AND OVER for the past two months!

Don't get me wrong peeps, I respect the man's hustle but GOT DAMN! How many times do I have to see broke ass dudes call themselves "Big Meech" ;-\

So,  since I have to deal with the torture, so will YOU!!!! mwhahahahahahaha Check out the Rick Ross tunes I can actually tolerate.

Warning: DEAR MEN OF AMERICA, IF YOU CALL YOURSELF BIG MEECH ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO SMACK THE SH*T OUT OF YOU! YES, ALL OF YOU!!!!!
SIGNED, CPL





Good day :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB