Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crazy Question: Would You Hook Up With A Random Person From A Night Club?





"Night life is the reason why I live life....."

Living in NYC is the best thing that can ever happen to a 20-something year old. There's so much to do as well as the nightclubs are always fun. However, there is ONE key thing that annoys the crap out of me when I go out.

Now, I know that sometimes when you mix alcohol and great music, things might happen but I don't understand why people RANDOMLY HOOK UP with complete strangers they meant at the club. These drunk, incoherent chicks feel the need to find the best guy that looks decent through their beer goggles and randomly hook up with them and all I have to say to that is, why?

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in c*ck blocking at all. I also believe that everyone should get a little loving from time to time but I feel that when you hook up with a random dude in the club, it's like your licking a toilet bowl. Sure, I might be exaggerating a bit but making out with a stranger is too much of a wild card.

What do you think? Would you hook up with someone you just meant? 

SMH, I'm going to live in a bubble away from you nasty folks! :-/  

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB